"Technology & Investment to Mongolia 2017" is an annual international technology conference and exhibition. The exhibition's unique mission is to introduce the cutting edge technology to Mongolian priority 10 sectors such as Mongolian infrastructure, construction industry, mining industry, city and rural planning, environmental technology, renewable energy, agriculture, industry sector, energy sector and as well as financial sector. One of the main issue for Mongolian development is financing so this exhibition would like to focus on the investment.
"Technology and Investment to Mongolia 2017" is offering its participants a direct access to the Government of Mongolia through its Government Hour event. The Organizing Committee will be accepting questions and comments from various participants. All questions will be directed to the respective government body in advance of the event hence giving ample time for appropriate officials to prepare to address the issue in a constructive way during the Government Hour.
THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN MONGOLIA:
- Rich in coal, copper, ore and gold minerals
- 270-300 sunny days annually and 10% of total land area can be classified for utility scale applications, means we can potentially supply wind and solar energy
- 56 million livestock by end of 2015
- About 59% of the total population is under age 30 and this young growing population has placed strains on Mongolia's economy
- New Government announced, will be consistent, mining friendly and protectively for foreign investors
- Rio Tinto has announced a new phase of development and to invest $5.3 billion underground expansion in Oyu Tol